Spicore Technologies assists companies of all sizes in designing and developing Web Portals and underlying infrastructure that will make your customer interactions more effective, streamline the operation, reduce the cost and, in turn, increase your company’s revenues.
What are Web portal capabilities?
- Content Management
- Document management and distribution
- User Management
- Content distribution depending on the user privileges and access level
- Calendar of events
- Inventory management
- Product catalogs
- Order management
- Feedback forms
- Customer Service
- Human resources
- Inter-business interactions
Types of Web Portals:
We deliver multiple Web Portal Design solutions, amongst which:
- Business intelligence portals
- Corporate portals
- Ecommerce Portals
- B2B Ecommerce Portals
- Content management portals
- Knowledge Management portals
- Social Networks
Benefits of web portal design
- gain new customers
- streamline the operations
- reduce the cost of business operations (Administration, Training, Communications, Travel)
- increase the employee productivity ( produce greater results with limited personnel resources)
- improve the inter-business interactions
- improve the inter-department collaboration
- improve the Customer Service
What is web portal?
Web Portals are browser-based applications that enable activities including connecting business processes within the business and across the supply chain by unifying access to structured and unstructured data, integrating applications to support the business processes as well as effectively integrating back-office applications and providing access to real-time, current and consistent information.
How we do Web Portal Design
Spicore Technologies strongly believes in a holistic approach to Web Portal design and full cycle Web Portal design and Web Portal development services. We build strong relationships with our clients and help you to grow and succeed. Think of us as an extension of your company, providing expertise in web technology.
We focus on Customer needs by listening to your issues, identifying your business objectives, defining the solution strategy and creating implementation plan for the Web Portal Design.
Spicore considers the following aspects when carrying out a Web Portal design project:
- Staff in different departments requires totally different and distinct data, which is about customization. Customization also ensures both that they do not miss anything, and that they are not overwhelmed with irrelevant information.
- Different people with the same role, work differently, which requires personalization.
- Users need direct access to the information required for their daily work while usability must cater to speed and user friendliness.
- For security reasons, users access the data they are entitled to with centralized control mechanism (single sign on, connect once - access everywhere).
- Collection and propagation of data helps in the process of making better-informed management decisions.
- Business applications can interact via the Portal, (e.g. the skill-base information system with the Personnel database) and data can then be passed via the portal using federation.
Spicore technologies leverages an impressive amount of experience accumulated over years of large and complex systems development and integration. We have delivered portals for several markets, from public sector to finance, telecom, oil and gas.
To our credit, as one of the world's major IT service companies, with business and technological insight throughout the envision-build-operate chain of a Portal project, we add the experience and resources of our partners which include Microsoft, IBM and Oracle.
Additional types of web portals:
- Federated portals for corporations requiring a de-centralized network of inter-working portals, i.e. accessing the same content sources and sharing the same levels of security.
- Horizontal enterprise portals providing broad access to many types of repositories and generic application-integration features. Horizontal enterprise portals service the needs of an entire community of users with no business functionality included.
- Vertical enterprise portals focus on a specific application or business function or the collaboration for employees. They are usually associated with packaged applications
We appreciate your interest in our company. Contact Us Today to request a consultation